The Last Mountain Lake Cultural Centre Inc. (LMLCC) is a non profit organization located in Regina Beach, Saskatchewan. LMLCC operates a first class art gallery, offers art and cultural programs to the community and leases space to artists and other users of the Cultural Centre.
LMLCC is seeking to hire an individual to run the operations of the organization on a part-time basis. Responsibilities will include art gallery programming and administration, application for grants, implementation of programming and communications. The successful candidate for this half time position will report to the Board of Directors.
Qualified applications will:
· Have experience with the care and handling of art works
· Have experience with the evaluation of artist proposals
· Have experience with program design and co-ordination of delivery
· Have excellent oral and written communication skills
· Be able to work independently and be self-motivated
· Have current computer skills
A network of contacts within the arts community in Saskatchewan would be an asset.
Further information about this position can be obtained by calling 306-729-4484 or by emailing email@example.com.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced person to participate in the transition from a volunteer operation to a professionally operated arts and culture organization.
Applications can be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Box 5, Regina Beach SK S0G 4C0.
Application deadline is August 17, 2009. Only those people selected for an interview will be contacted.